Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 13 day 1 - Bodyrock

Oh I am hanging on by a thread here :)

My lower back has been aching and then al of a sudden I am making excuses in my head. I think I need to go back to January or February where there were more 12 minute challenges and hold off on the running for right now. I started lumping them together and working out started to feel daunting.

Anyway, Trey has been sick with high fever and I feel like I am fighting getting it, but couldn't stand idea of not working out today. I did http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/04/04/sexy-by-summer-workout-brb-leg-butt-sculpt-cool-down/

I counted both knees up as 1 so I am not sure if maybe that means I did 100 high knees for each. I also did a push up for each burpee- except one- I don't think you are supposed to. Oh well. Still felt like a good workout. I hustled and it took me 13:40.

Breakfast
plain yogurt
orange
cottage cheese
oatmeal

Lunch
Lamb
Potato
Cauliflower
1 tb butter
plain yogurt
pineapple

Dinner
Turkey
Rice
String beans
Salad
1 tb dressing
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment