Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 12 day 1 - Bodyrock

I didn't get day 5 of Bodyrock in last week. I went to NYC Saturday to spend a short 24 hrs with a new friend. I intended on doing day 5 on Sunday but we stayed up too late on Saturday and by the time I got home Sunday evening I was wiped and then Sunday night my siamese howled all night. Yesterday we had DR and Dentist appointments all day and the lack of sleep really crept up on me and I took the day off. I got pretty discouraged. I am pretty sure this is the first time in 11 weeks that I have taken 4 days off in a row. I had a few moments where my fatalistic side thought to give up. WHAT? Writing that seems so ridiculous!

So my beautiful friend Jessica brought me back to reality and so I got on my gear and did the http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/02/17/ass-fire-beginners-intermediate-advanced-workout-day-5-week-two-of-the-february-30-day-challenge/

1) Hug Knee Star Jump, 3 Point Jump & Push-Up

2) Over Chair Elevated Circle Abs – I sat on floor and lifted legs up and over a basket of blocks

3) Reverse Elevated Push Ups – did pull ups with legs on stool

4) Step Ups – (Left & Right Leg Alternate) –

Tomorrow is another travel day. Will have to dry to get it in either early in morning or at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment