Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 13 day 2 - Bodyrock

Dealing with a sick child since Sunday morning I am a bit wiped out. I did manage to squeeze in a 12 minute workout yesterday. Not so lucky today since Trey woke up unable to walk his legs were in too much pain. This meant that I spent the day on teh couch with him except for a trip to the Dr.


Complete 2 Sets of the following exercises for 50 Seconds on with a 10 Second Rest In-between

1) Walking Push-Up & Tuck Jump

2) 3 Way Plank Jump & Clean & Press – used my hammock bag with a 10 pound plate in it

3) Low Jack & V split abs – I don't have the Equalizer so I just stuck to all low jacks

4) Superman Push-Up – Using little kids table for feet.

5) Stand Up & Jump Abs – used aforementioned hammock bag with weight

6) Sumo Kness & Half Burpee – hammock bag again



No comments:

Post a Comment