Sunday, February 19, 2012

Body Rock -February week 2 day 1

I have been posting my workouts on my Facebook page but it feels a bit much to post it all there so I am going to post the details here of my exercise and diet and then just post a link on Facebook.

Todays workout was good- I still prefer the video to the pics and instructions but hey this is a free personal training so who am I to complain?

Lots of pushups. Do all four exercises- twice through for 50 seconds on 10 rest
2 pushups + burpee + tuck jump 7 - this round was all normal push ups - 6/6
10 high knees + 10 Mountain climbers - 3/3
2 push ups + jump over bag 2 pushups - 6/6
1 frog jump + 1 push up - 6/6

Abs

Wood chop left 16/18
Wood Chop right 18/18
Straight sit ups (dont have bar) 18/21

So much of body changes has to do with diet, I thought I would start sharing what I eat here as well.

I am very careful with my potions and don't snack in between.I have been following this way of eating for 3 years now for health reasons, and a great side effect is that I have maintained a 40 pound weight loss and my weight remains stable. I am not here to say this would work for everyone, it works for me.

Breakfast:
oatmeal
cheese
plain greek yogurt
apple

Lunch:
ground turkey
string beans
potato
butter
plain greek yogurt
pineapple

Dinner:
Steak
broccoli
rice
salad
dressing
pear

No comments:

Post a Comment