Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 3 day 3 February Challenge - Week 7 day 3 of Bodyrock

Oh man Wednesday was an insane day- Trey on bus-go straight to photosession- then an appointment-then to pick Trey up from school- playdate/mommydate- straight to the gym for Trey's tennis class and a quick workout for me.

but man I couldn't figure out the reps. It said to do 10 reps 5 times through. Well the first exercise- with push ups- he does one straight then pulling in one knee than the other knee- so do you count 3 as one rep? Then the squats - he did 5 - climbing over the bar in between- do they count per squat or per 5?

I was short on time and couldn't do the legs raised pushups with pulling knee in- so I just did 10 straight full pushups- and then I did the whole step over squats but counted each individual one. The workout only took me 12 minutes which was perfect for me. I am still sore today!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Plain yogurt
hard cheese
apple

Lunch:
Chicken
Mushrooms
Rice
1tb butter
Plain yogurt
banana

Dinner:
Turkey
String beans
potato
salad
1tb dressing
orange

1 comment:

  1. (Finally am able to post here)! So I know we touched base but the push-ups were hard. 3 push-ups=1 rep. I ended up doing push-up then staying in plank position and bringing knees to each elbow in plank b/c it was hard and the previous couple of workouts had seemed push-up heavy to me. All that matters is that you made it work for you.

    ReplyDelete