Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 7 day 5 - Bodyrock and 2mi Run

Starting next week I will post workouts here daily but I am going to post a once a week summary on Facebook. I am getting sick of my wall being all about my workouts.
Since my food plan is very consistent and simple, posting my food plan everyday feels so redundant. I will create a page with a few sample meals and put a link in the sidebar instead of posting daily.

Work has been intense and this weekend is my little man 's 7 th birthday...how on earth parents of more than one child stay on top of it all beats me. Sooo tempted to blow off the workout today but this blog helps keep me accountable.
So I completed the 600 rep challenge. It took me 17:23.
http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/02/25/six-pack-abs-workout-day-5-week-three-of-the-february-30-day-challenge/

I also ran on the treadmill 2 miles at 6.5 = 18:26

Breakfast
Plain yogurt
Cottage cheese
Oatmeal
Apple

Lunch:
Asparagus
Chicken
Sweet potato
1 tb butter
Plain yogurt
Pear

Dinner:
Steak
Mushrooms
Potato
Salad
1tb dressing
Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment