Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 9 day 5 - Bodyrock

I am feeling crabby and crampy. Lucky for me today was a repeat of a workout from January that I really loved for some strange reason so I was motivated to do it today.


It was a timed routine and I hauled ass because it was right before lunch and I was starving.

I have been doing bodyrock right before lunch- except for the days I meet Terry at the gym. Actually feel blech being on day 3 of no running. I got two runs in early in the week. Will try to get one in tomorrow. I think it keeps my head clear.

I completed today's routine in 12:34

Breakfast:
Plain yogurt
cottage cheese
oatmeal
apple

Lunch
Salmon
rice
carrots
1tb butter
plain yogurt
mixed berries

Dinner
Turkey
potato
eggplant
salad
1tb dressing
orange

No comments:

Post a Comment