Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 8 day 4/5 Bodyrock

Today I did day 4 of the last week of the February challenge.

I thought it was cool but a bit confusing-also from what my friend Jess who is bodyrocking with me said I knew I couldn't do it straight through.

Instead I set my timer for 12 minutes and just went through doing each one 10 reps. Was a bit slower on the first round because I was trying to figure out what the heck to do.LOL. I made it through 2x- doing 10 reps for each one-I ended a bit early so did a lot more squats with jump at end. Feel like some of these would be really good now that I know what to do. LOL. The ass in the air one was HARD! The plank-up on hands-jump up to squat then do drunk chicken- really felt in my obliques. Sumo ass out was good too. I also liked the pushups at the beginning. Overall liked the workout just took one round through to feel comfy with exercises. The pull ups were with my feet resting gently on floor-our pull up bar is Trey's height.

Breakfast:
Plain yogurt
Oatmeal
orange
cottage cheese

Lunch:
Chicken
green beans
potato
1tb butter
plain yogurt
blueberries

Dinner:
Turkey
rice
broccoli
salad
1tb dressing
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment