Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 8 day 5 or week 9 day 1 - 2mi Run

Originally I started bodyrock on a Sunday so I counted that as day 1 but the challenges technically are Monday through Friday so when I missed a Sunday I decided to count Monday as day 1. Now I am not sure what to do. Basically Saturday I was out of the house at 6:30am for a meeting and then we had to leave for inlaws half an hour after I got home and we packed car. Today with time change and having to go to church and then leave for home to get to birthday party, I couldn't do bodyrock. I took today and yesterday off of bodyrock and only ran today. I took on a BEAST of a hill almost 3/4 of a mile while at in laws and it felt like running through mud.Going down wasn't quite as easy as I anticipated. Took me 18:30 to do 2 miles. Feel slightly disappointed that I missed another day of bodyrock but glad I did something.
Tomorrow I will start the first weekly challenge for March on http://www.bodyrock.tv

Breakfast:
Plain yogurt
oatmeal
2 oz cheese
1 apple

Lunch:
chicken
broccoli
potato
1tb butter
plain yogurt
1 orange

Dinner
turkey
kale
rice
salad
1tb dressing
pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment