Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 9 day 1 - Bodyrock and Run 3.5

Great workout day today.

On my way to the gym I saw my friend starting out of her house for a run, so I parked in the school parking lot and joined her. We ran about 3.5 miles and it was so much easier to run with someone. Poor Kristin I will probably be stalking her now. LOL.

After the run I headed straight to the gym to do the day 1 workout for the first week challenge of March http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/03/05/super-hot-booty-workout-bonus-abs-back-chest-circuit/

I got super sweaty and loved it! I felt psyched for workout after running maybe endorphins?

Part One:

1) Plie Squat Jumps & Mountain Climbers

2) Complete 200 High Knee Skips - I love my new jumprope!

3) Jump Lunge & Mountain Climbers - when at the gym I hate all the beeping so I put my gymboss on vibrate but it is super tough to "feel" it go off when doing mountain climbers. PITA.

Part Two:

1) Forward/side lunge combination – Total dork - forgot to use weight and did squat and then side lunges. oops.

2) Sumo Squat & V ab lift – I used the assisted dip and pull up machine - I stood on the foot rests when I did squats and then used the dip handles for v ab lift-total akward to be doing a v wearing shorts-facing whole gym. Hello!

Bonus – Ab Workout:

Holy OUCH! Abs still my weakest area.

Bonus – Back & Chest Weighted Sculpt Cool Down:

1) Standard Push up - belted out 12 regular push ups felt strong and could have done more

2) Close Grip Pull ups – used assisted pull up machine with 55 pound assist. I am 123 pounds so that feels like a lot of assistance to me but I could barely get out 10

3) Military Push-ups - harder to do these-weaker- 10

4) Wide Grip Pull Ups – used the assisted machine with 55 again - holy cow I could only do 6

5) Diamond Push Ups - pretty tough got out 4 then had to go to modified for remaining 6.

6) Decline Push Ups - did 8

7) Bent over Flys - 10 pound weights did 12

8) Reverse Push Up – used bench and did 10

Breakfast:

oatmeal

plain yogurt

cheese

apple

Lunch:

flounder

rice

1tb butter

kale

plain yogurt

blueberries

Dinner:

steak

potato

eggplant

salad

dressing

pineapple


1 comment:

  1. Nice job, solid workout combined with a run!!!! I kept staring at the Back & Chest section thinking it didn't look familiar and then I remembered that was my workout from Sunday night and I didn't do that part. Just parts 1,2 and ab bonus. Keep going you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete