Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 11 day 3 - 2mi Run + Bodyrock

Trey has a standing playdate on Wednesdays for an hour before we have to head to tennis. Today we had to scoot out of here quickly to make it to tennis on time. As we got in the car it dawned on me that I didn't have a hair tie and I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and no sports bra.

As though I wasn't unmotivated enough- nothing like imagining sweating in long sleeve with hair plastered to my sweaty neck and face to get me pumped up. NOT

I started with a 2 mile run. Ugh sooooo not fun with my hair down and long sleeves.

I usually put my iphone in my sports bra (note to self-look into an arm band). I NEED hyped up music to get my butt moving.* Today I was a hot sweaty mess and struggled with the strategical nightmare of trying to keep my slippery when wet iphone from flying all over the place as I did body rock. It is too bad too, because I think I would have loved this workout if properly attired. Despite the sweat and awkward try to catch my iphone as it went flying in every which direction, I enjoyed the workout today, and at one point I will admit I felt a bit Shera - ish all sweaty with long pants and shirt, grunting along. Did Shera wear long pants...hmmm i think she wore a leather bikini. Now that would be really challenging for iphone placement.

I was waaaay too distracted with the iphone situation to count reps. The sweat told me I did a bang up job :)
http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/03/21/sexy-sweat-on-me-bodyrock-mash-up-workout/

*I am not completely satisfied with the songs on the Missy Eliot Lose control station-they aren't all fast enough. Please leave a comment if you have a good suggestion for a song to put in to Pandora to get a fast paced music station. No house music please.

No comments:

Post a Comment