Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 8 day 1 - Bodyrock and 2mi Run

Yesterday was my son Trey's 7th birthday. The weekend got away from me and I didn't get to do day one yesterday as I hoped.

Today I did Lisa's beginner workout- I was watching the video in the car while Trey was in religion, right after making my grocery list. I was running short on time, I did't even notice there was a beginner, intermediate and advanced. Psychologically I am not sure I like being a beginner, lol, but I am not sure how well I would have done with the intermediate.

I am struggling a bit with work out clothes. My pants seem to fit ok until I start doing mountain climbers and my pants start falling down-then I have to stand up and hike up my pants so I am not mooning the whole gym. Jumping over the ball was quite the site as well.

I detect some pms moodiness/bad attitude, so I will just keep my trap shut and keep plugging a long.

I also ran - I had a really hard time getting through 2 miles last time at the gym. I felt soooo bored! This time I set my interval timer for 22 minutes- to vibrate- and covered the treadmill with my shirt so I wasn't staring at how long I had to go. The vibrate helped me feel like I was getting somewhere.

I ran at 6.5 and did 2.23 miles in 22 minutes.

Breakfast:
Plain yogurt
pear
cottage cheese
oatmeal

Lunch:
2 eggs
rice
green beans
1 tb butter
plain yogurt
pineapple

Dinner:
Turkey
broccoli
sweet potato
salad
1 tb dressing
apple




No comments:

Post a Comment