Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 8 day 2 - Bodyrock

This happens to me every year, January and February are nice and quiet and life starts feeling balanced...and then work starts rolling in and I feel frazzled.

Today the only time I was able to fit a workout in was right before lunch.


Since I don't have an equalizer I usually either use my railing down into the basement or do pushups. Today I did the routine upstairs and used the chin up bar- with my legs up on a stool. I have some serious strength to gain in this area.

I am noticing I feel much stronger with switch lunges which feels good. I didn't do the staggered pushups. I did the first round with some jumping of hands in normal pushup position but then reverted to normal pushups. I am happy to say I did all normal pushups except for the last 5-6 in the last set. Small progress but feels good.

Breakfast:
Plain yogurt
Oatmeal
orange
cottage cheese

Lunch:
2 eggs
potato
mixed veggies
1 tb butter
plain yogurt
blueberries

Dinner:
chicken
rice
spinach
salad
1tb dressing
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment