Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 10 day 4 - Bodyrock

This past week was ROUGH! Thursday is normally crazy but this week I was in school from 11:45 until school ended and then the normal after school classes and meetings. I didn't get a workout in.

Friday Trey had the day off from school and we took a hike with friends. That was at least 4 miles but pretty mellow slow paced. I tried to do bodyrock in the evening but when I went to jump up on the second step my left foot didn't make it to the second step and my shinslammed intpo the edge of it. Ouch! It hurt so bad I couldn't complete.workout. It was an active REST day.

Saturday was packed schedule wise but I managed to sneak in Bodyrock before our friends arrived for dinner.

I didn't feel like it was a very intense workout and couldn't figure out if it was that I wasn't pushing hard or if the routine was lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment