Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 9 day 2 Bodyrock and 3.5 mi Run

Booty lover workout : http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/03/07/booty-lover-workout-bonus-abs-shoulder-arms-circuit/

I had a hard time keeping track of reps because my jump roping in my basement kept tripping me up and some of the exercises I could figure out what I was supposed to be doing. I did ab bonus for 30 on 10 rest. I used 5 pound dumb bells for arms shoulders workout.

Then my friend emailed to see if I wanted to run so I met her and did 3.5 miles in 33:20 and that was talking the whole time! Slowly seeing improvement.

BodyRock Original Workout:

Including the ab bonus this workout will take you 16 minutes total.

Set your interval timer for 30/10 and do each exercise twice through back to back. Please remember that you will be also doing 2 rounds of skipping skipping between each exercise.

1) FROG JUMPS & PRESS UPS

2) CLEAN & PRESS + SQUAT & PRESS

3) AROUND THE WORLD + SQUAT

4) SWITCH LUNGE & TWIST

5) ELEVATED PUSH UP

6) OBLIQUE & LEG LIFTS

Bonus – Ab Workout:

For the abs bonus set your timers for 50/10 x 3 rounds.

Set your interval timer for 18 rounds of 20 seconds work and 20 seconds work & complete the following three exercises one after the next.

1) Side Oblique Plank Drop -Left Side

2) Plank with Alternating Knee Tuck Left & Right

3) Side Oblique Plank Drop – Right Side

Bonus – Back & Chest Weighted Sculpt Cool Down:

Complete the following exercises below. Ideally you should be doing either between 8-10 repetitions or 10-15 repetitions. Make sure you don’t compromise your form for repetitions.

1) Shoulder Press

2) Bicep Curl

3) Upright Row

4) Tricep Kick Back/Dips

5) Hammer Curls

6) Flys



Breakfast
1.5 oz Oatmeal
6 oz yogurt
2 eggs
Orange

Lunch
4oz Salmon
6oz asparagus
4 oz rice
1 tb butter
6 oz plain yogurt
6 oz blueberries

Dinner
4 oz chicken
6 oz broccoli
4 oz pot
6 oz salad
1 tb dressing
1 apple

No comments:

Post a Comment