Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 11 day 2 - Bodyrock

I must say I just can't imagine being able to do a regular exercise routine that took more than 12-45 minutes at most. So many times I feel I just can't make the time and the only reason I do/can is because the workouts are so short.

Today I did the not afraid workout

I liked it and feel different muscles are sore.

Each exercise had a couple parts so I didn't get through many repetitions.

Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – & Bust out as many repetitions of the following exercises as you can

1) Elevated Plank & Spider Knee Twist – Alternative Legs – used my stairs - 21, 20, 19

2) 2 x Commando Push-Ups, Commando Roll & 10 Mountain Climbers - 3, 3 1/2, 3 1/2

3) 1/2 Burpee & One Arm Upright Row – Alternate Arms – Using 10 pound weight 12, 12, 12

4) 10 x Low Prisoner Squat Jumps & 2 Wide Leg Star Push-Ups 3, 4, 3 1/2

Abs bonus - did but didn't count

Butt cool down- also did but didn't count.








Breakfast
2 eggs
oatmeal
plain yogurt
orange

Lunch
Turkey
green beans
potato
butter
plain yogurt
pear

Dinner
Chicken
rice
asparagus
salad
dressing
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment