Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 9 day 4 - rest

I was really going to try to do body rock 5 days through but between the busy ness of Thursday and my soreness I decided to go with the flow and take today off. I will bodyrock tomorrow and probably Sunday.

I know I haven't been writing here on my off days but I thought I would mention I eat the same way 7days a week. It is the only way I can do it. Flour sugar and quantities set up uncontrollable cravings for me so I stick with what works...keeping my food simple so I dont have to feel so consumed with shoulds and shouldn'ts. So many healthy friends of mine can balance treats here and there and I think that is the best if it works for you.

Breakfast
plain yogurt
cottage cheese
oatmeal
orange

Lunch
salmon
brussel sprouts
potato
1tb butter
plain yogurt
pineapple

Dinner
Steak
carrots
rice
salad
1tb dressing
pear

No comments:

Post a Comment