Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 10 day 2 - Body Rock and 2mi Run

Today was hot outside! I did my exercise right before dinner.

I find running before body rock more motivating. I was a bit short on time so although I wanted to run 3 miles I only did 2 and I took the hill route. Today it took me 18 minutes. When I got home I did this Bodyrock. http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/03/14/rock-your-body-workout-bonus-butt-back-sculpt-cool-down/

1) Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Straight Punches – Using the pink Sandbag

2) Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Hook Punches – Using the pinkSandbag

3) Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 2 x Straight Punches + 2 x Hook Punches – Using the pink Sandbag

4) 2 x Mid Abs + 2 x Bag Touch Abs – Using the pink Sandbag


I made it about 1 minute through the butt extra and didn't do the weighted workout.

I am definitely sweating each workout now. I also stuck to regular pushups-feels good. I also noticed I can jump much higher on tuck jumps.

Breakfast:
oatmeal
cheese
yogurt
orange

Lunch:
pork chop
cabbage
potato
1tb butter
plain yogurt
berries

Dinner:
turkey
asparagus
rice
salad
1tb dressing
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment