Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 11 day 1 - 3 mi Run and Bodyrock

Thank goodness it feels like I got back on track tonight. I am pretty sure running keeps me feeling good. I felt pretty low and lethargic the past two days. i haven't run since the beginning of last week. As much as I still don't like running I am seeing the psychological benefits.

I ran 2 miles at 6.5 and then slowed to 5.5 and ran the 3 miles in 30 minutes. Not great timing but I did it. I find it much easier to run outside and really much easier to run with a partner.

it was pretty good. A bit complicated since there was no video and then my bodyrock timer frizzed out after some sweat got inside. Not happy about that. Hoping it will be back working tomorrow. Thank goodness for my friend Jess. I called and asked her how to do exercises, got her numbers and did them since I didn't have interval timer. I used my phone to time it and it took me 15 minutes to do.

Breakfast:
oatmeal
plain yogurt
orange
cottage cheese

Lunch:
Turkey
Potato
Kale
1tb butter
plain yogurt
apple

Dinner:
Fish
Rice
Broccoli
Salad
1tb dressing
pear
'

No comments:

Post a Comment