Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bodyrock week 2 day 5 and 2mi Run

Well I am happy to report I went away and have completed my first post trip workout and run.

Normal workout schedule would have me do:
Wednesday : Sean's strength
Thursday : Lisa cross train + 2 mi run
Friday : day off
Saturday : 2 mi run
Sunday : Sean's strength

Trey and I left for a trip to see family Wednesday and returned at 11 pm Friday. I brought my sneakers just in case but we were on the go the whole time.

This is how I rearranged the schedule.
Wednesday : time crunched did 12 min cross train from old bodyrock trainer zuzanna.
Thursday : Walked at least 3-4 miles if not more in NY
Friday : day off
Saturday : day off

I was so wiped yesterday I just couldn't muster a workout and it was wicked windy and cold so that contributed to me not running. I have to admit I felt pretty lackluster about working out today too, but I knew if I didn't I would possibly jeopardize this new exercise habit so I packed my gym gear and headed to the gym with Terry and Trey who were going to Treys tennis clinic.

Today/Sunday : Lisa cross train and abs + 2 mi run in 18:26

I really liked the workout today. Scores:
1. Star jump - three point jump push up 12/13/12 first two times regular pushups
2. Legs over chair. Used dip machine at the gym. I raised my legs up and over to sides. 21/24/26
3. Pull ups using dip machine 15/20 then someone came and used machine so did 23 assisted pushups
4. Step ups holding 15 pound medicine ball onto flat bench at gym. 22/22/21

Abs:
The side plank fingers to toe was wicked hard. My inner thigh of the supporting leg was in pain and I am not very flexible so couldn't bring foot too far forward. My right wrist feels a bit sore at times so I went down on elbow on that side.
Left: 19
Right: 19
Wall knee pulls: didn't count

I ran on treadmill flat at 6.5 for 2 miles. It felt challenging and at about 1.5 miles I thought oh my gosh what makes me think I could run a 15k!?

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Plain yogurt
Apple
2 eggs

Lunch:
Chicken
Eggplant
Potato
1tb butter
Plain yogurt
Banana

Dinner:
Salmon
Green beans
Rice
Salad
1tb dressing
Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment