Monday, February 20, 2012

Body Rock Week 2 Day 2 and Food Journal

Today was a pyramid workout where we set the timer and did each of these exercises 10 x through then 9x then 8x...down to 1x

Keg Squat Left
Keg squat Right
Sand bag Hugger
10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers
Rotational Abs

It took me 52 minutes 7 seconds

It was tricky keeping count of the High Knees/Mountain Climbers
The Keg Squats were brutal but I did the jump squats each time! So proud- this was a kick butt workout.

I write my food down the night before. You will notice I eat the same things for a few days because I cook enough to last a few meals so I am not always in the kitchen cooking. My husband and son eat different things for lunch-for dinner I ofetn will add a pasta or something else like they may have pizza when I have something else.

Breakfast
cream of wheat
Cheese
plain greek yogurt
apple

Lunch
turkey
green beans
potato
1 tb butter
plain greek yogurt
blueberries

Dinner
Steak
broccoli
rice
salad
dressing
pear

No comments:

Post a Comment