Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 3 day 1 Bodyrock

Actually I did the Bodyrock February week 3 day 3 workout today. I skipped the day 1 workout which is the fit test this week because I was so discouraged on the last fit test, I figure I will do a fit test once a month instead of every couple weeks. Then I was unable to find the link to day 2 in the sidebar where I normally go to get the workouts since I started the january challenge 2 weeks in and am used to going into archives.

Today was a hard day. First day back to working after February break. I still didn't get all the emails returned that I promised to return on Monday, by the time Trey got home from school.

I let him watch tv in my studio as I finished putting together an album for a client and sent out a few invoices and emails. I get so easily distracted by sound it was pretty torturous. Anyway- we got out of the house to go to the gym late. Half way there I questioned why I was even going to the gym when I could have done the work out at home...I guess to meet my husband-but we passed eachother- he was leaving as I arrived. Just one of those days.

The workout was interesting but I couldn't seem to remember the exercises fully even though I viewed them quick right before leaving for the gym.

Overall it was a decent workout.

Breakfast:
oatmeal
plain yogurt
apple
cottage cheese

Lunch:
Chicken
Eggplant
potato
1tb butter
plain yogurt
blueberries

Dinner:
Salmon
String Beans
rice
salad
1 tb dressing
strawberries


No comments:

Post a Comment